Month in Review: October
If you're too lazy to read about my whole month of October, here's a brief summary. Be warned, however: you will be missing, well, everything. For those of you who have done your reading, consider this a helpful outline of all our (or should I say "my") adventures of the past month. In no order whatsoever:
The High Holidays
The Book of Shawarmaments and the Holy Citron Fruit
The Helmet of Glory
Extensive American Bios
Going to the Mikveh
Spending time with the Dolgins, Schmeedas, Liebermans, and Yeshivat Ohr Sameach
Solving Mysteries and Yeshiva Jokes
ALEPH DELTA MAO Initiation
Rabbi Goren Reunion
Tina Epstein's first comment
Shabbat Schedule
100 Things I Miss About Home and the 50 First Things I Like About Israel
Dinner at Norman's with my friends
Spending Shmini Atzeret and Simchat Torah with my dad
The Tel Aviv Hilton
PS: Happy Halloween. Not that we are celebrating it here in Israel or anything. Just getting it out there, you know.
The High Holidays
The Book of Shawarmaments and the Holy Citron Fruit
The Helmet of Glory
Extensive American Bios
Going to the Mikveh
Spending time with the Dolgins, Schmeedas, Liebermans, and Yeshivat Ohr Sameach
Solving Mysteries and Yeshiva Jokes
ALEPH DELTA MAO Initiation
Rabbi Goren Reunion
Tina Epstein's first comment
Shabbat Schedule
100 Things I Miss About Home and the 50 First Things I Like About Israel
Dinner at Norman's with my friends
Spending Shmini Atzeret and Simchat Torah with my dad
The Tel Aviv Hilton
PS: Happy Halloween. Not that we are celebrating it here in Israel or anything. Just getting it out there, you know.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home