Yoni in Israel

Contains: Torah, humor, insight, and cucumbers

Monday, November 28, 2005

What am I doing up so early?!

I think this may set the record for earliest post; my suitemate decided to wake me up at 6:40 in the morning, one thing led to another, and before you know it, I'm on time for breakfast. That being said, I have nothing to do for this time slot, as I am usually not up this early.

Breakfast was a bit adventuresome, as there was a loud boom! in the middle of the meal that shook the room and the tables; a second boom! followed shortly. I asked what was the cause of the noise. I was told that it was either a jet from the nearby army base passing the speed of sound, or trouble in nearby Jenin. I wanted to privately say that it was one of the bigger guys letting off some gas, but that's just me.

For those of you who have been wondering about the Israeli Introductions: my computer is somehow not accessing the wireless internet, and I therefore cannot upload the photos from my computer to the internet as easily (in the Beit Midrash it takes time etc.). Hopefully, my computer will figure things out, and we'll get back to the trivia.

By the way, did anyone notice the scoreboard link?

(The morning conversation between me and my roommate might have gone something like this:
Max: Rise and shine, Professor.
Professor Fate: You rise! You shine!
-The Great Race)

Sorry if this post comes off as scattered...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I realized, and I saw that you didnt care about what I said in a post that you DIDN'T SEE.
Thanks a lot.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home