Yoni in Israel

Contains: Torah, humor, insight, and cucumbers

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

PS to the "ADM and the AMC"

Some of you might have noticed that Ilan, a member of ALEPH DELTA MAO, did not participate in the AMC, except for the pictures. While he did shoot all the photos you saw in the previous post, also note that he did other stuff, like taking pictures of other stuff. He called "it modern art." I call it "wasting photos that would be bad were it not a digital camera." So here is a collage of his photos. Enjoy (?).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Yoni, I think its unfair for deducting points from me and Tabak for showing off our knowledge of Seinfeld. That is all for now. But I have to go back to my Frisch application which I have to finish.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home