Volunteers Facillitating Disabled
Yesterday was Wednesday, which means it was once again time for community service. It was sdkjf- Oops, I made a typo as I jumped when my phone emitted a high pitched Ring!
To recap my day yesterday, I once again volunteered, busing to receive a ride to Kibbutz Gesher; mine was the last of five stops we made. The community service still frustrates me but, points out superviser Osnat, these things take time. I had to write for my kid Ohr Bezeq numbers in many different colors, a task followed by reading him two books. I should also comment that I learned Ohr's sign motion for "house." We played with trains, drew animals, and drank Coca Cola. I think that the community service will pay off in the end, but, my word, working with Ohr is still very very hard. Perhaps this "volunteering," even if it was actually forced, will yield great dividedns. In all, I don't think Israel is just about the snowy caps of Mt. Herzog, or the holiness of Jerusalem, or
Ring! Another text message. Gotta run, so a quick summary of yesterday's other fun stuff: jammed my finger playing basketball at 11:00 p.m., then proceeded to play a great game. Still no tomatoes at dinner. Reading Proverbs, learning how to lain Megillat Esther, gmara classes with Rav Yitzchak. I'll (hopefully) write again tonight, so forgive this for being a bit short. Later.
To recap my day yesterday, I once again volunteered, busing to receive a ride to Kibbutz Gesher; mine was the last of five stops we made. The community service still frustrates me but, points out superviser Osnat, these things take time. I had to write for my kid Ohr Bezeq numbers in many different colors, a task followed by reading him two books. I should also comment that I learned Ohr's sign motion for "house." We played with trains, drew animals, and drank Coca Cola. I think that the community service will pay off in the end, but, my word, working with Ohr is still very very hard. Perhaps this "volunteering," even if it was actually forced, will yield great dividedns. In all, I don't think Israel is just about the snowy caps of Mt. Herzog, or the holiness of Jerusalem, or
Ring! Another text message. Gotta run, so a quick summary of yesterday's other fun stuff: jammed my finger playing basketball at 11:00 p.m., then proceeded to play a great game. Still no tomatoes at dinner. Reading Proverbs, learning how to lain Megillat Esther, gmara classes with Rav Yitzchak. I'll (hopefully) write again tonight, so forgive this for being a bit short. Later.




1 Comments:
Well, it's been TWO WEEKS, and they COULDN'T even get us started on OUR VOLUNTEERING yet! Do they even want we of the second group?
And what's my score total now?
Post a Comment
<< Home