I stumbled upon this blog thanks to my dear friend David Zvi who is currently on the phone with my sister. I asked him what was new at his yeshiva, and he sent my right to your blog. I like the picture. What a peice of art, it encaptures so much, elegance. -Rebecca PS this isn't the anonymous who posted first, I just don't have a blog, so have to post anonymous.
whats up yoni its jon denitz. i mysteriosly crawled upon your oh so amazing website and wanted to wish u wonderful HELLO. hope everything is well and hope yeshiva is whipping you in shape
6 Comments:
She's a beauty.
It is a she is it?
Who are you, anonymous? Identify yourself, or risk the deletion of your comment, which would subsequently involve the deleting of this comment, too.
Do cucumbers have genders?
Finally, for those loyal blog readers out there: you had to have seen this photo coming, right?
I stumbled upon this blog thanks to my dear friend David Zvi who is currently on the phone with my sister. I asked him what was new at his yeshiva, and he sent my right to your blog.
I like the picture. What a peice of art, it encaptures so much, elegance.
-Rebecca
PS
this isn't the anonymous who posted first, I just don't have a blog, so have to post anonymous.
I'm from Texas--looks like a green bean to me...
whats up yoni its jon denitz. i mysteriosly crawled upon your oh so amazing website and wanted to wish u wonderful HELLO. hope everything is well and hope yeshiva is whipping you in shape
todd deutsch says hi
Post a Comment
<< Home