Yoni in Israel

Contains: Torah, humor, insight, and cucumbers

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Month in Review: November

Well, the great month of November has come to a close at yeshiva, and what a month it was. I may even call it my first real month at yeshiva, as October was full of holidays and vacation, and September was on a completely different, Elul schedule (I like that, Elul schedule. Try saying it a few times). And as we welcome 2005's final month December, let us pause and recollect, review the highlights of this great month:
(in no particular order, not even chronological)

B'kiyut Chevruta Merry-go-round
The early morning hike up Mt. Arbell
Israeli Introductions
Thanksgiving, and Thanksgiving, take two
The hunt for Tamar Winegust
Lunchroom Lynchings and Bathroom Mysteries
Bigman and Rabin, Caped Chumash Crusaders!
Free Shabbats in Efrat and Tzur Hadassah
ADM and the AMC
Community Service
Wireless internet
The greatest photo ever
Movies: "The Princess Bride;" "Almost Famous;" "Garden State;" "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"

Here's hoping to a great December.

PS: I am considering posting a retroactive "Month in Review" for August, September and October. Stay tuned, or don't be surprised if that happens.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i wanted to say, i like the idea of the scoreboard, but there need to be more ways that people can get points besides from guessing random facts about israelis, not to mention recieving 0 points unless all are correct. just throwing that out there.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Yoni Bain said...

Fair enough. Know that I am working on another game as we speak; I have compiled 7 of the planned 10 questions. It will require a knowledge of bible, Jewish concepts, and an appreciation of puns, as well as researching skills. Stay tuned...

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home