Yoni in Israel

Contains: Torah, humor, insight, and cucumbers

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Meet the Rabbis


Since I have not been able to upload my pictures onto a computer to then put them onto this site, I will begin my social experience by mentioning some of the rabbis here. Today's entry: Rav Shmuel.

Rav Shmuel Reiner
Nickname: Albus Dumbledore, Captain Comb-over, Rab Reiner
Lives in: Tiberias
Favorite color: blue
Quotable: "Nitwit blubber oddment tweak!"

Rav Shmuel is the co-Rosh Yeshiva, along with Rabbi Bigman. He is rarely around, but when he is, you can always expect to see him in his blue button-down shirt, sandals, and his comb-over fluttering in the wind. Seriously, it makes Gomberg's comb-over look respectable. I have been told he is a brilliant man, but when he speaks, I never understand him, both for his Hebrew and his quiet and slurred speaches. I look forward to one day gaining from his wisdom. Or something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home