In the Holy Land!
Well, I'm here! I arrived in Israel after a flight through Toronto, and boy are my arms tired! Or something like that.
I am currently at the home of the Jacobys, one of my dad's friends, in a Jerusalem suburb called Tzur Hadassah. Getting over the jetlag is tough, but backgammon and reading have kept me awake. By the way, I finished Rabbi Aaron Parry's "The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Talmud," which was excellent, and am currently exploring the rationalization of God's existence in Lawrence Keleman's "Permission to Receive." Fascinating.
Well, tomorrow I should meet up with the rest of my Yeshiva in Jerusalem. And the fun should follow! Or something like that.
Hope everyone is having a restful and relaxed Shabbat (we're 10 hours ahead, so it's already over here).
I am currently at the home of the Jacobys, one of my dad's friends, in a Jerusalem suburb called Tzur Hadassah. Getting over the jetlag is tough, but backgammon and reading have kept me awake. By the way, I finished Rabbi Aaron Parry's "The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Talmud," which was excellent, and am currently exploring the rationalization of God's existence in Lawrence Keleman's "Permission to Receive." Fascinating.
Well, tomorrow I should meet up with the rest of my Yeshiva in Jerusalem. And the fun should follow! Or something like that.
Hope everyone is having a restful and relaxed Shabbat (we're 10 hours ahead, so it's already over here).




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home