"Cause I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane..."
Well, here we are. It's almost September 1st, and soon I will be at Terminal 9 3/4 (yes, that's a Harry Potter allusion). I will be in the air shortly.
Now on to some exciting news. At the bottom of this page are a few links that my friend Tzvi Kaplan helped me set up. DLOG is a spin on blogs, except it's for discussions. I hope to have there a question prompt, with two points of view, one for and one against, from the followers of this site. If you have a suggestion of a topic, or have a piece you wish to see printed, please email me.
Also, some features: Astrological forecast, from my good Shalhevet friend the Man in the Yellow Hat, and hopefully an advice column as well. Other featurettes under "Odds & Ends" are under construction, and will be up soon.
That's all for now. Wish me luck, 'cause tomorrow I'M OUTTA HERE!!!
Now on to some exciting news. At the bottom of this page are a few links that my friend Tzvi Kaplan helped me set up. DLOG is a spin on blogs, except it's for discussions. I hope to have there a question prompt, with two points of view, one for and one against, from the followers of this site. If you have a suggestion of a topic, or have a piece you wish to see printed, please email me.
Also, some features: Astrological forecast, from my good Shalhevet friend the Man in the Yellow Hat, and hopefully an advice column as well. Other featurettes under "Odds & Ends" are under construction, and will be up soon.
That's all for now. Wish me luck, 'cause tomorrow I'M OUTTA HERE!!!




1 Comments:
Hey Yoni, welcome to Israel. Hope all is going well so far (although it has only been a day since you were here). Anyways, just decided I'd comment on the site. By the way, how do I become a member so that I can put up posts? That's all for now, hope more people start participating. Good luck and enjoy your time, and I'll see you in December.
Post a Comment
<< Home